AQ Plastronic is a comprehensive Electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider.
Our competitive advantage lies in the combination of both Electronics assembly and Injection molding at one site.
At the Electronics division we have competencies in:
- Surface mount technology (SMT)
- Through-hole technology (THT)
- Conventional wave soldering and Selective wave soldering
- Mechanical assembly
- In-Circuit Testing (ICT) and Functional testing
- Formal coating
At the Injection molding division, we manufacture thermoplastic components offering modern production practices and quality standards of the highest grade.
- AQ Plastronic offers injection molding capabilities with a clamping force in the range of 35 ÷ 300 tons. Our production area is equipped with Engel and Battenfeld machines. In addition to the robotic part removal and automated packing & marking line, we also have an in-house measurement laboratory.
- AQ Plastronic operations are fine-tuned according to all requirements of the automotive industry (IATF certification underway). All our processes are designed to facilitate On-Time Delivery (OTD) and ensure high product quality.
As a subcontractor, our goal is to offer holistic solutions to our customers, which is why we offer final assembly, end-customer ready packaging, and logistic support. We employ world-class manufacturing practices as evidenced by our partnership with customers who are leaders in their industries.
Location: Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
Production area: 12,000 m2
Number of Employees: 121 people
Turnover: 7.8 MEUR (2022)