AQ Plastronic is a comprehensive Electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider.
Our competitive advantage lies in the combination of both Electronics assembly and Injection molding at one site.
At the Electronics division we have competencies in:
- Surface mount technology (SMT)
- Through-hole technology (THT)
- Conventional wave soldering and Selective wave soldering
- Mechanical assembly
- In-Circuit Testing (ICT) and Functional testing
- Formal coating
At the Injection molding division, we manufacture thermoplastic components offering modern production practices and quality standards of the highest grade.
- AQ Plastronic offers injection molding capabilities with a clamping force in the range of 35 ÷ 300 tons. Our production area is equipped with Engel and Battenfeld machines. In addition to the robotic part removal and automated packing & marking line, we also have an in-house measurement laboratory.
- AQ Plastronic operations are fine-tuned according to all requirements of the automotive industry (IATF certification underway). All our processes are designed to facilitate On-Time Delivery (OTD) and ensure high product quality.
As a subcontractor, our goal is to offer holistic solutions to our customers, which is why we offer final assembly, end-customer ready packaging, and logistic support. We employ world-class manufacturing practices as evidenced by our partnership with customers who are leaders in their industries.
Location: Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
Production area: 12,000 m2
Number of Employees: 121 people
Turnover: 5.4 MEUR (2021)
1969 - Established as Electronic Memory Devices Plant
1993 - Started manufacturing electronic microprocessor-based products
2008 - Awarded the ”Innovative Enterprise of 2007” - by the Ministry of Economy
2014 - AQ Group AB acquired the company. (renamed it to AQ Plastronic AD)
2015 - Start of cooperation with ABB (both Plastics and Electronics).
2016 - Initiated IPC Training and implementation of standards for Electronics production
2018 - Implemented IMS system according to IATF16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015
2019 - Start of cooperation with VOLVO Truck group (Electronics)