• We must listen to our customers to understand their needs and build trust that allows us to provide products and solutions that meet their requirements.
• We must work according to our value "Right from me" and take personal responsibility to increase our customers' and suppliers' satisfaction and thus contribute to a higher quality both in product and relationship.
• We are committed to meeting applicable requirements and working to continually improve our management system.
• Through our values and our commitment to total quality, we implement continuous improvements to meet our customers' demands and expectations.
• We must set clear measurable quality goals and continuously follow up on these.
• All the work we do is proof of our competence and a recommendation for future business.
• All employees are responsible for quality.
• The business must be conducted in such a way that natural resources are preserved and the environment is protected.
• We will work to reduce our environmental impact and carry out annual revisions through the Ecovadis tool.
• We must follow rules and legislation, constantly work on improvements to reduce or prevent our environmental impact based on a life cycle perspective - from construction to delivery to grave.
• All employees have responsibility for the environment.
AQ M-Tech sustainability report 2022.pdf