AQ offers contract manufacturing of sheet metal components and sheet metal assemblies locally as well as globally to demanding industrial customers.
Our end customers are represented in market segments such as but not limited to: commercial vehicles, automotive, energy, railway, material handling, food & drugs, telecom, and electromechanical industries.
Our experience and know-how in connection with our high-technology equipment, creativity and customer focus, makes us a reliable business partner within the industry.
Thicknesses from 0.2 mm to 20 mm in standard steel, high strength-, stainless-, aluminium, copper, brass and many other metals and alloys.
- Cutting in CO₂ and fiber lasers, also 3-D laser cutting, starting from 1 pcs
- Manual and robot press brakes up to 270T and 4m, starting from 1 pcs
- Hydraulic and eccentric presses, from 5 to 800T
- Punching of sheets or coils in combination with laser cutting and panel bending
- Inductive brazing
- Manual and robot welding (TIG, MIG/MAG, CMT and friction stir welding)
- Surface treatment: zinc phosphating/ED + powder and Oxsilan/E-clps + powder
- Complex and simple assembly of mechanics, hydraulics, electronics and pneumatics in combination with sheet metal structures
- Shot blasting, deep-drawing, CNC-machining, busbar manufacturing, screen print and tampo print, soldering
Sales, product development and production is done by:
AQ Special Sheet Metal, in Sweden
AQ Components Mjällom, in Sweden
AQ Components Västerås, in Sweden
AQ Enclosure Systems Vaggeryd, in Sweden
AQ Lasertool, in Estonia
AQ Components Kodara in Estonia
AQ Enclosure Systems Sollefteå, in Sweden
AQ Mecanova, in Finland
AQ Electric, in Bulgaria
AQ Electric & Enclosures in China
AQ Mechanical & Electrical Manufacturing, in India
Please contact us with your RFQ or other kind of questions, we are here to serve you, you find our contacts below or linked at each individual production site.